Replacement coated flat beater used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool lift bowl mixer models.
Directly Replaces: W10807813, K5AB, 9707670, W10672618, 4162164, 4169987, 3451144, B017AR5B8G, B008DJYGW8, B008DJXY62, B001E8G1R8, 4283161, AP5984425, EAP11722956, PD00070548, PS11722956.
- Recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, frosting, cookies, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Chip resistant powder coated Teflon.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Used with K5AB 5 Quart, Lift-Bowl Mixers.
- Includes (1) K5AB, Coated, Beater Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Teflon Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"L x 1-3/8"W x 7-3/8"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or coating to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Adjusting Bowl-Lift models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Place bowl-lift handle in up position to check clearance. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if necessary to achieve the proper adjustment.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.
Great product great price fast shipping
I bought 4 so I won’t have to clean one each time when. I am baking a lot. They fit my mixer perfectly.
Came quickly and was perfect!
Not only is the beater of high quality and fits my older Kitchenaid perfectly, the service is top notch!
It is a perfect match to my old beater. The price was awesome, and the service was very prompt.
Found replacement beater for my old kitchenaid mixmaster. Great price and speedy delivery.
I bought a kitchen aid off Facebook and was so disappointed it didn’t have the paddle attachment. I ordered the replacement piece and received it in 2 days! Perfect fit for my mixer.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
It fits my mixer just fine, price was OK, and seems to do the job just fine on light batters .... but, will it last 5-10 years & do heavy dough? IT IS ALL PLASTIC and that should have been declared in the ad. My original mixer paddle is 50-some years old. its paddle is heavy & has a white plastic coating over a metal core base. The white coating has started to crack and flake off, leaving dangerous chips/flakes in the batter. Delivery was quick. Very satisfied with everything EXCEPT that not describing the material seems deceptive.