Replacement water inlet valve used for some GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore refrigerator models.
Directly Replaces: WR57X10033, WR57X21266, SWR57X0090, SWR57X0093, SWR57X90, SWR57X93, WR57X0090, WR57X0093, WR57X0095, WR57X0096, WR57X0102, WR57X0110, WR57X10015, WR57X10034, WR57X10049, WR57X10063, WR57X10075, WR57X102, WR57X110, WR57X90, WR57X93, WR57X95, WR57X96, WV10033, 197D2845G004, 197D7845G004, IMV-469, IMV469, 914151, AH304375, AP3189335, EA304375, EAP304375, PD00001100, PS304375.
- Controls the flow of water to the unit.
- Typically used on top mount units that do not have an in door dispenser.
- Single coil water valve with (2) 1/4" Male Terminals.
- 1/4" compression inlet fitting.
- 1/4" quick connect outlet fitting.
- Includes (1) Water Valve with Shield and Wing Style Bracket.
- Color: Blue / Red / Gray.
- Material: Plastic / Metal.
- Electrical Specs: 115V, 50/60Hz, 35W.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2"L x 4"W x 2-3/4"H.
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.
New valve solved problem now have ice maker working.