Replacement defrost heater, thermistor, and thermostat used for some Americana, GE, and Hotpoint refrigerator models.
Directly Replaces: WR51X10055, WR51X10030, SH323, 914088, AH303781, AP3183311, EA303781, EAP303781, PD00001004, PS303781, WR50X10068, WR50X10068B, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079, WR50X10068-100PK, 197D5744P002, SL10068, 1170024, AH1017716, AP3884317, EA1017716, EAP1017716, PD00001040, PS1017716, WR55X10025, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737, WR55X10937, WR55X10938, WR55X10939, WR55X11152, WR55X11121, WR55X11140, WR55X11141, WR55X11142, WR55X11150, WR55X11151, WR55X11152, WR55X11153, TH10025, 914093, AH304103, AP3185407, EA304103, EAP304103, PD00000992, PS304103.
- Monitors and melts any frost off the evaporator coil.
- Typically used on side by side units.
- Single quartz tub heater.
- L140-30F thermostat with clip-on tube style mounting clip.
- Includes (1) Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly, (1) L140-30F Defrost Thermostat with Tube Mount Clip and Wire Leads, (1) Temperature Sensor with Wire Lead.
APNWR51X10055 Heater Specifications:
- Material: Quartz Glass / Metal
- Electrical Specs: 120V, 725W.
- Dimensions: 12-1/8"L x 3-3/8"W x 2-1/8"H.
APNWR50X10068 Thermostat Specifications:
- Color: Orange / Pink / Gray.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 120/250V, 5/10A.
- Thermostat Dimensions: 1-1/16" Diameter x 1-1/8"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Wire leads extend approx. 10-1/2"L from thermostat.
APNWR55X10025 Thermistor Specifications:
- Color: White.
- Material: Plastic / Metal.
- Finish: Semi-Gloss.
- Overall Dimensions: 22-1/2"L x 5/16" Diameter.
- Additional Dimensions: Probe measures 1-1/4"L x 5/16" Diameter. Lead extends approx. 21-1/4"L from probe.
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.