Replacement wire whip used on some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Lift Bowl stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WPW10731415, K5AWW, W10731415, 9704309, 4162166, 4169865, 4176093, 4176306, AP6023957, PS11757305, 3452447, B00PMHCX8I, B001DPTVZ6, B00F4MIVFA, B01BRFC9YQ, B005AXNS4W, SAPW10731415.
- The wire whip is recommended for mixtures that need air incorporated, such as eggs, angel food cakes, boiled frostings, sponge cakes, heavy cream, some candies, egg whites, and mayonnaise.
- 5-Qt. Lift Bowl 6-Wire Whip attachment.
- Approx. 6.5"H x 5.5"W.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
This works great with my lift-stand Kitchenaid mixer.
Good product. Order shipped very fast. Thank you!
I am very pleased with my purchase. It is good quality.
I use my whip head a lot. Purchased this and was surprised at the nice quality. Shipping was faster than expected. You will be pleased.
The whisk was a perfect fit for my lift mixer. It arrived super fast!!!! Will definitely pick this company again for my mixer needs.
this whip is nicer than the original!
I searched online on several sites. Speedy was the cheapest and it was easy to order and delivered on time. Thank you
OMG I love my replacement more than the original part