Replacement thermistor used for some Kenmore and LG dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 6323EL2001B, 6323EL2001H, TH2001B, 1268206, AH3529026, AP4441539, EA3529026, PD00001821, EAP3529026, PS3529026.
- Heat sensor that monitors the air temperature inside the drum.
- 10K Ohms @ 77° F.
- Includes (1) Thermistor with 2-Wire Harness.
- Color: White / Red / Gray.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Overall Dimensions: 7-7/8"L x 1/2"W x3/4"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Harness / plug measures 6 1/2"L.
Testing tip: Thermistors do not have continuity, they show resistance. Therefore, to test it you need a multimeter that measures ohms. With the power disconnected from the dryer, connect the multimeter to the thermistor. Then use a hair dryer to blow hot air over the thermistor. As the thermistor becomes hotter, its resistance should decrease. If the resistance doesn't change when the temperature changes, then thermistor should be replaced.
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.