Replacement complete heater assembly with housing, thermostat, and fuse used for some Kenmore and LG dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 5301EL1001J, 5301EL1001H, 5301EL1001E, 5301EL1001G, 5301EL1001U, 5301EL1001W, 1377645, AP5072170, AH3527790, EA3527790, PS3527790, 6323EL2001B, 6323EL2001H, TH2001B, 1268206, AH3529026, AP4441539, EA3529026, PD00001821, EAP3529026, PS3529026.
- Heater assembly produces heat while the dryer is in operation. Thermistor heat sensor that monitors the air temperature inside the drum.
- Fully assembled in a metal housing, with replacement 6931EL3001F (3-terminal) hi-limit thermostat and replacement 6931EL3003D thermal fuse.
- Includes (1) Heater Assembly with 6931EL3001F L125-31C Hi-Limit Thermostat Replacement, 6931EL3003D Fuse Replacement, & Wire Jumpers, (1) Thermistor with 2-Wire Harness.
APN5301EL1001J Heater Assembly Specifications:
- Material: Metal / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 5400W.
- Overall Dimensions: 16-3/16"L x 7-1/2"W x 5"H.
- Additional Dimensions: 5" round opening on one end and 5-3/8" x 3-3/4" rectangle opening on the opposite end.
APN6323EL2001B Thermistor Specifications:
- Color: White / Red / Gray.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 10K Ohms @ 77° F.
- Overall Dimensions: 7-7/8"L x 1/2"W x3/4"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Harness / plug measures 6 1/2"L.
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.