Replacement drive motor used for some Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 279787, 279787SKID, 3387185, 3388237, 3388238, 3391890, 3391891, 3391893, 3395654, 661655, 8528320, 8538263, 8539556, W10250900, W10317045, W10396028, W10438969, W10508322, SM279787, 158, AH334287, AP3094233, EA334287, EAP334287, PD00002347, PS334287.
For replacements with belt switch - The original motor will have two terminals on the overload protector switch on the motor, the replacement motor only has one. Use the included wire kit and adapt wiring to accept the one terminal on the overload. See included instructions for more detailed information.
- Drives the rotation of the drum.
- Fits large capacity Whirlpool built dryers with lint screen in front.
- Includes (1) Drive Motor Assembly, (2) Jumper Wires, (1) Wire Nut, Instructions.
- Color: Gray / Orange / Black / Copper.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 120V, 60Hz, 6.2A, 1/3HP, 1725RPM, CL.B.
- Overall Dimensions: 9-3/4"L x 6"W x 5-3/8"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Blower Shaft measures 1-5/8" diameter; Drive Shaft measures 1-1/4" diameter.
- View Instructions
Type your model number into the box below to filter down the compatible models.
Where do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help with finding the right part.
good stuff, just for me, my 1st ordder took 4 days in transit and my second order took 5 days. Fed EX ground does not service my location well from yours!
The motor seens to be working great. If you have a belt switch in your dryer setup you will have to modify the wiring to the motor. It is pretty simple and the motor comes with the equipment to do the mod. Overall I am very pleased with the product and the timely delivery. A reletively cheap fix compared to replaceing the entire dryer.
Just what I needed. Fast shipping low price and works great. Will shop here again if needed.
Good aftermarket replacement.