LT-500P replacement water filter used on some Kenmore and LG refrigerator filtration systems.
Directly Replaces: LT-500P, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002B, ADQ72910907.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water.
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons.
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.
- The only refrigerator filter to include an accompanying silicone lubricant to ensure a leak-free seal!
- Guaranteed by WaterSentinel.
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm/1.9 lpm.
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C).
- Min. Operating Pressure: 30 psi - (207 kPa).
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100 psi - (689 kPa)
- Life: 6 months or 300 gallons.
Advanced Filtration Technology: This WaterSentinel refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
*This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
*This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes and Odors.
Unconditional 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed